Friday, July 20, 2007

Ten More Hours



Harry Potter comes out in ten hours, or more like ten hours and fifteen minutes. How many people will go and wait till midnight? Who will go? Will it be just kids? Will it be adults? May it even *gasp* be a politician?


Here are my thoughts: I DON'T CARE.


That being said, I do love Harry Potter and I can't wait to read the last book, but I have thought about it and I think that I can wait. It is just a book, after all. It's not like it's going to disappear if we don't read it.


I think that Mary GrandPre should've looked at this Photoshopped cover:

When I look at this, I think, "DIE HARRY, DIE!!" It would be cool if J.K. Rowling actually killed him off- that would be the ultimate tragedy. And Harry is a tragic hero- his parents died, his godfather has died, and now his best mentor is dead. Who next? Why, him of course!

I'm writing a Harry Potter parody where the person who's supposed to be Harry, Calliope "Carrie" Nutter, dies. I will not try to publish it as it's only for my own enjoyment to make fun of the series as it should be made fun of. No Tanya Grotters for me!

No comments: