Image source: https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3097/3157409347_9f4cf50261_z_d.jpg?zz=1
1) Write at least 750 words every day, no matter what, and make that goal.
2) Submit one short story a week, on average. (Yesterday submitted three short stories to different magazines, so I'm good for the month, but will keep submitting.)
3) Read one hundred books this year. So far have read two this week and have started a new one.
4) Maintain a 3.5 GPA for the next three semesters. And aim higher if I can.
5) Get published in Shimmerzine. I will find the right story that fits the magazine's requirements, that is dark and emotional.
6) Meditate three times a week. Ideally progressive muscle relaxation, since that seems to be the most
7) Live each day as if it's my last.
8) Become flexible. Really, really flexible. I should be able to stretch out my worries.
9) Blog once a week, about various happenings.
Image source: https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2692/4110421350_944fc17f2c_z_d.jpg?zz=1
Happy New Year everyone! What are your goals?